Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Monday, December 5, 2011

You Won't Miss Your Quarter-Pounder Any Longer

Sometimes we crave a real change of pace from our normal menu of Chinese and Taiwanese food.

I'm not complaining, but something more familiar to the palate; some of the stuff I grew up eating sure tastes good once in awhile.  I've written about my home made enchiladas and pizza in earlier posts to this blog.

To my surprise, last week I walked into a McDonald's for a Big Mac and found a Quarter Pounder on the menu. I only purchased the original single patty Quarter Pounder, a double is too much for my diet.

Another Taiwan blogger, OzSoapbox, has a great post on the new menu item at our local McDonald's, read it HERE. 

What about you folks in the Philippines, Okinawa, Japan, Korea, what about Thailand, are they serving the Quarter Pounder sandwich in your McDonald's?

Careful now, watch your waist....






1 comment:

titojohn said...

Kent, I too frequently indulge in a Quarter Pounder Meal here in the Philippines. It's been on the menu for as long as I can remember.

While I was in Manila last week, I had a Wendy's Double Stack with natural cut fries. Boy... was that good!